”Take the lead with new ideas”, this is the self-set high standard on products of the ‘Studio für Digitaltechnik’. This can only be done in using an innovative machinery with the latest and best equipment available. Only this way, the products on offer can reach such a high technical and qualitative standard.
The ”Studio für Digitaltechnik“ renews its technical equipment on a continuing and permanent basis to match the market and customer needs. It takes it even further in continually developing new ways for using its machinery in close co-operation with its suppliers. Therefore, the ”Studio für Digitaltechnik“ was very often the reference-partner when different suppliers started new models of usage.
The following printers are used currently:
- Epson SureColor: up to 162 cm print width for plain paper, photo and art paper up to 1.5 mm thick poster boards
- Mimaki JV150-160 Printer: up to 152 cm print width for fabrics
- HP Z6100 Printer: up to 152 cm print width for papers and special materials
- HP Z6200 Printer: up to 152 cm print width, also for fine art materials such as barite, canvas and high-quality photo papers
- HP Latex Printer L560/L360: up to 162.5 cm printing width for papers and special materials, such as non-woven wallpapers and materials for outdoor applications
- HeatJet 75max2 Calendar: up to 185 cm, transfer to different textiles
- Mimaki CG-130SR II cutting plotter: up to 137 cm cutting width, for contour cutting, logos, cutting texts
- Summa S2 Class 140 T: Tangential plotter with register mark recognition, up to 135 cm cutting width, for contour cutting, logos, cutting texts
- Rollsroller Flatbed Applicator 280/145R: Max. Work surface 145 x 280 cm, laminating, work table with cutting mat, transfer foil, cold lamination
- GBC ProTech laminating and laminating machine: up to 160 cm working width, protective film and sheet lamination, hot lamination
- SEAL 62 Base laminating machine: up to 160 cm working width, for protective film and plate lamination